Over the past 20 years LASS has had a rich history in introducing interns to the art, craft & science of the functional approach. Our program bridges the gap between rehab & athletic development. Nuanced learning of the activity promotion model across the spectrum from sedentary individuals to rehab to weekend warriors to elite athletes comprises the LASS experience. Previous applicants have come from Europe, South America & throughout North America.
Duration of Internship (pre & post-ceptorships):
Applicants should have:
• Pre-clinical study in DC, PT or ATC program or at minimum at Bachelors degree in Kinesiology (or related subject)
• Training and athletic background preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• 40 hours/week for 6 months
• Support in assisting the clinicians at LASS
• Support in the collections and charting of all assessments & management of patients
• Complete two Learning Essays during internship
• Assist with administration and maintenance of facility
This internship is focused on the art and science of rehabilitation. You can expect to see actual patient care, and after your first-month orientation to be a valued team member.
Costs: The internship is free